Roleplay

Forum Home > Minnowclan > Clearing

Wolfsoul and others

Wolfsoul sat in the clearing 

--

July 21, 2014 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Whitestar & co
Administrator

( It says on your profile Wolf soul is fernclan and this is minnowclan colearing)

--

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work- Whitestar

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around-Echokit

Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I'm perfect - Now tell me the truth-Russetkit

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye-Silvermist

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.-Icekit

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.-Willowheart

Learning to trust is one of life's most difficult tasks.-Icefang

July 21, 2014 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Whitestar & co
Administrator

Whitestar sat by her den her tail swishing behind her

--

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work- Whitestar

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around-Echokit

Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I'm perfect - Now tell me the truth-Russetkit

July 30, 2014 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thunderstar

Owlflight came into the clearing carring some prey she set it down in the prey pile. "Hello Whiterstar" she greeted, dipping her head.

--

August 20, 2014 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Whitestar & co
Administrator

Whitestorm nodded to Owlflight  " Hello"

--

August 21, 2014 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thunderstar
"How are you?" Owlflight asked
--

August 21, 2014 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Whitestar & co
Administrator

"good"

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Whitestar & co
Administrator

(what does he look like??)

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thunderstar

(Owlflight is a she and here she is https://felids.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/leopard-cat.jpg ) "Thats great to hear" she meowed

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Whitestar & co
Administrator

"want to go on A Hunting patrol?" she asked rising to her paws "we can find someone to go with us Maybe Sparrowpaw?"

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thunderstar

"Sounds fine with me" she said

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Whitestar & co
Administrator

"sparrowpaw" she called the young appretice :\\ He emerged from the appretice den " yes Whitestar?" :\\  'were going on a hunting patrol" she asnwered " come on lets go" she asid leading the way out of camp

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thunderstar

Owlflight followed Whitestar and Sparrowpaw

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Whitestar & co
Administrator

(brb)

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thunderstar

(kk)

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Whitestar & co
Administrator

( I g2g be back soon)

,_ _,

(o o)

<(;;(>

^ ^

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thunderstar

(aww bye)

--

August 21, 2014 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolfsoul and others

Whitestar & co at July 21, 2014 at 5:12 PM

( It says on your profile Wolf soul is fernclan and this is minnowclan colearing)

(opps wrong clearing) Rainpaw was laying in the clearing

--

September 27, 2014 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.